Questions & Answers: 152
- The battery does not charge finish when set inside the cameraIf you use an AC adapter a low charging supply capacity (output current), then the battery will take extended time to fully charge inside the camera. For the best fast charging performance, use a commercially available
- The HDMI cable connector still feels loose even after firmly inserted into the cameraTo relieve the force on the HDMI connector, a floating structure design is used to distribute the load on the connector when the cable is inserted or removed. This results in a small amount of movement when the
- The brightness and color tone are not captured correctly in the image.Make sure the following settings are correct for the image quality you are trying to achieve: Exposure compensation White Balance Creative Look Picture Profile If the symptoms do not improve even when Picture Profile
- Imaging Edge Mobile List of Supported CamerasFor a list of supported cameras, features, and its limitation or restrictions with the Imaging Edge Mobile App, please refer to the link below: https://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/cscs/pmm/products.php?are
- The C1 button (Iris), C3 button (ISO), and bottom side of the control wheel (Shutter) do not work in still image mode for ILME-FX3.This is because the default settings for the custom key settings are functions for the movie mode, which are not available in still image mode. Change the custom key settings for the still image mode to your desired
- Power save does not work on the ILME-FX3The default setting of Power Save Start Time is Off. Change it if necessary.
- How to manually set the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO sensitivity when shooting a movie on the ILME-FX3When Exposure Ctrl Type is set to Flexible Exp. Mode (Default setting) The Auto/Manual switching function is set to Custom Keys for the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO respectively. You can switch between Auto
- The image quality feels different from the previous ILCE-* Series.The default setting of Picture Profile on this camera is PP11 (S-Cinetone). Change the setting as you like.
- I cannot transfer videos to my smartphone through the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app.If you are unable to transfer videos to your smartphone using the Send to Smartphone function of the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app, check the file format of the video you are attempting