Questions & Answers: 138
- Where can I find the firmware update for my camera or camcorder?Information about the availability of firmware updates and other camera applications / software can be found under Downloads section of your camera model support page If a firmware update is available, there will
- [VIDEO] 5 Things about FX6 for beginnersIn this video tutorial, we will talk about 5 features of the new FX6 camcorder that beginners need to know. Discover some of the key differences between the FX6 and other models such as the Alpha 7 III & Alpha 7S
- Does the Cinema Line Camcorder support USB Power Delivery (USB PD)?The unit does not support USB Power Delivery (USB PD).
- Is it possible to make connections using Wi-Fi AP Mode and a wired LAN adapter (sold separately) at the same time?Simultaneous connection is possible. When a wired LAN adaptor (sold separately) is used to establish a connection with a router or other device while a smartphone is connected via Wi-Fi to the ILME-FX6 operating
- Is it possible to use Wi-Fi AP Mode and the USB tethering function at the same time?Simultaneous use is possible. When the USB tethering function is used to connect an Android smartphone while a smartphone is connected via Wi-Fi to the ILME-FX6 operating in Wi-Fi AP Mode, the following message
- How can I record RAW video?You can record the RAW video signal output from the SDI OUT connector to a supported external recorder in Cine EI mode. NOTE: There are currently no supported Sony recorders. (The Portable Memory Recorder AXS-R7
- When the battery pack and / or AC adaptor are disconnected, the date and various menu item settings return to the factory settings.The settings may return to the factory settings if the battery pack and / or AC adaptor are disconnected before the camcorder is turned off completely. Turn off the camcorder and wait for the power indicator to
- There is no output using HDMI 4K60P / 50PCheck that the cable and monitor support 4K HDMI 60p / 50p 4:2:2 10bit.