* The Parental Controls feature must be turned on in order to view the Parental Control activity reports.
* When the Parental Controls feature is turned on, the activity reports within Parental Controls is enabled by default.
1. Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel window, click User Accounts and Family Safety.
3. In the User Accounts and Family Safety window, click Parental Controls.
4. In the Parental Controls window, click the user account to which you want to view the Parental Control activity reports.
5. In the User Controls window, under Activity Reporting, click to select View activity reports.