Questions & Answers: 182
- The Camcorder / Handycam displays an error code with the letter C: or E: followed by a number.Error codes display to help diagnose issues detected by the camcorder. Below is a list of common error code numbers, followed by their causes and the necessary steps to resolve the issue. IMPORTANT: If model-specific
- There is no picture or a black screen appears in the viewfinder or LCD when attempting to record.Follow this procedure to troubleshoot if there is no picture or a black screen appears in the viewfinder or LCD when attempting to record. NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this
- How to view movies saved on a computer or a USB external HDD by Direct Copy function on a TV.Select Your Playback Method To play back movies saved on a computer: Connect the camcorder to the computer and write back the movies to the camcorder using the PlayMemories Home software . NOTE: Only AVCHD, MP4
- How to set up the Multi Camera Control function to Single Connection for camcorders.This FAQ is designed to assist customers in setting up the Multi Camera Control function as Single Connection for Handycam and Action Cam, follow the steps below. How to set the camera to Single Connection for Handycam
- Images and audio do not play smoothly.If the movies recorded in PS mode are mixed, images and audio may be interrupted at the beginning or at the end when played back. This is normal operation.
- The Self-diagnosis display (error code) such as E:62:11 and E:62:12 appears.These error codes appear when the Self-diagnosis function works. As your camcorder is equipped with Balanced Optical SteadyShot, if excessive force is applied to the lens while the power is on, the protection of