If movies from a camera or camcorder are not being displayed, try the following steps.
- Before you playback movies, check if the recording format and the frame rate of the movies are compatible with the TV.
If the files are not compatible with the TV, connect the camera or camcorder to the TV using an HDMI cable or an AV cable, and playback movies using the camera's operations.
For example, XAVC S format files or files recorded in PS mode (60p/50p) are not compatible with some TVs.
Depending on the product, the connection method may differ. Also, cables are not supplied with some models. For details, refer to your product's instruction manual.
- Change the USB settings on your camera to check if the problem is solved.
- Change USB Connection to Mass storage.
- Change USB LUN Setting to Single.
NOTE: Depending on the product, the item names may differ. Also, the settings do not exist on some models. For details, refer to your camera's instruction manual.
- Check the following steps again to confirm that the camera is connected to the TV correctly.
- Turn the TV on.
- Connect a USB cable to the USB jack on the camera or camcorder.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the USB input jack on the TV.
- Turn the camera or camcorder on.
- For camcorder: When the USB Select screen appears on the camcorder screen, select USB Connect.
- Tune the TV to the USB input to receive the signal from the camera or camcorder.
- Playback movies from the camera or camcorder's USB input using the TV's operations.
NOTE: The following is an example of operating procedure for BRAVIA.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control and select the listed USB devices under the Video category.
- Select files or folders to play from the list on the selected USB device.