Questions & Answers: 137
- I set the camcorder so that it turns off automatically. But it does not turn off.The camcorder will not turn off automatically even if you do not operate it for a certain period of time in the following situations; When the Remote commander of the Remote control Tripod is connected to the A/V
- How to view movies saved on a computer or a USB external HDD by Direct Copy function on a TV.Select Your Playback Method To play back movies saved on a computer: Connect the camcorder to the computer and write back the movies to the camcorder using the PlayMemories Home software . NOTE: Only AVCHD, MP4
- The camcorder turns OFF by itself after 5 minutes.This camera is equipped with an A.SHUT OFF (Auto shut off) or Power Save function to turn off the camera automatically when you do not operate it for 5 minutes to save the battery power. When using the AC Adaptor
- The camera does not charge with the USB connection from the AC-UD20 Dual USB Charger.The camera battery cannot be charged if both of the USB connectors on the AC-UD20 are being used. Charging stops if both connectors are used. Disconnect the USB connection to the other device to charge the camera
- The screen temporarily turns off when starting Live Streaming.As part of the normal operation, when switching to Live Stream mode, the camera suspends for a while. This is not a malfunction.
- The scenes of the highlight movie created in Highlight Movie Maker do not sync with the rhythm of the background music.The scenes of the highlight movie created in Highlight Movie Maker will not sync with the rhythm of the background music if the total length of the combined movies is shorter than the selected Movie Length under
- Some of the highlight points I set for the highlight movie created in Highlight Movie Maker are not included.Highlight points you set during recording will be included in the highlight movie preferentially, however, not all the highlight points will be included. Additionally, highlight points set in the last 1 second of