Questions & Answers: 209
- The projected image turns off when changing the angle or position of the projector.If you accidentally touch the LCD screen when changing the angle or position of the projector, the projector turns off; this is normal operation. Try to avoid touching the LCD screen when using the projector.
- I set the camcorder so that it turns off automatically. But it does not turn off.The camcorder will not turn off automatically even if you do not operate it for a certain period of time in the following situations; When the Remote commander of the Remote control Tripod is connected to the A/V
- How to transfer pictures and videos to a smartphone using the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) appTransferring images requires a stable high-speed Network connection. In order to reduce transferring issues, make sure of the following: The camera and smartphone have a strong connection to the Internet Network
- Can the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app control multiple cameras at the same time?The Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app is designed to work with only one camera at a time. Using it with more than one camera at the same time is not supported. NOTE: Not all cameras have Wi-Fi
- How to view movies saved on a computer or a USB external HDD by Direct Copy function on a TV.Select Your Playback Method To play back movies saved on a computer: Connect the camcorder to the computer and write back the movies to the camcorder using the PlayMemories Home software . NOTE: Only AVCHD, MP4
- How to set the focus mode of the PlayMemories Mobile app installed in your smartphone or tablet using Smart Remote.Connect your camera to your smartphone or tablet. For model-specific instructions, check the manual of the camera. On your smartphone or tablet, tap on the icon for the PlayMemories Mobile application. On the quick
- SNS message cannot be posted at the beginning of your live stream.If the SNS posting is not possible, check the following. Check that Social Media of Network Setting Tool is complete. For more information, refer to the following pages. Streaming videos on Ustream. Windows version: