Questions & Answers: 198
- The projected image turns off when changing the angle or position of the projector.If you accidentally touch the LCD screen when changing the angle or position of the projector, the projector turns off; this is normal operation. Try to avoid touching the LCD screen when using the projector.
- I set the camcorder so that it turns off automatically. But it does not turn off.The camcorder will not turn off automatically even if you do not operate it for a certain period of time in the following situations; When the Remote commander of the Remote control Tripod is connected to the A/V
- How to view movies saved on a computer or a USB external HDD by Direct Copy function on a TV.Select Your Playback Method To play back movies saved on a computer: Connect the camcorder to the computer and write back the movies to the camcorder using the PlayMemories Home software . NOTE: Only AVCHD, MP4
- SNS message cannot be posted at the beginning of your live stream.If the SNS posting is not possible, check the following. Check that Social Media of Network Setting Tool is complete. For more information, refer to the following pages. Streaming videos on Ustream. Windows version:
- There is a time lag between streaming videos and Ustream viewing screen.The streaming video may be delayed by 30 to 60 seconds before appearing on the viewing screen. This is due to buffering by Ustream and is not an error.
- Streaming videos are not saved in the Ustream.Make sure that Recording is checked in the Network Setting Tool. If ERROR is displayed at the end of streaming videos, the video will not be saved on the Ustream server side. It is possible that a problem occurred
- A block-like noise can be seen or the video cannot be played back smoothly when streaming live on Ustream.When live streaming or recorded videos using this camera are broadcasted to the Ustream streaming platform, optimal image compression for network distribution is done by Ustream streaming platform hence the quality