DSX-M80 | High Power Marine Digital Media Receiver / Included components may vary by country or region of purchase: RM-X232
Questions & Answers: 67
- How to connect a Bluetooth device to your Car Audio SystemBluetooth pairing & connecting your device In this example, we will explain the pairing procedure between a Car Audio unit/system and a smartphone. Bluetooth pairing is only required the first time you want to connect
- The clock / time setting changes on its own on my car stereoCheck the Setting Clock Time (CT) setting of the menu. If the Setting Clock Time (CT) function is ON, the time is set to the data received from the radio station, regardless of the correctness. The following steps
- Cannot backup the internal memory settings of car stereo.You can store the settings automatically in the internal memory of the unit after waiting for: 10 seconds after the unit is turned off when pressing and holding the OFF button. 10 seconds after the ignition is turned
- The Music Center app cannot connect to a previously connected device.Perform one of the following procedures: From MENU of the car audio, select the SONY APP, then select to connect. From the Bluetooth setting on the smartphone, connect to the car audio, and then connect from the
- When a source that appears on the Music Center app is selected, a different source appears on the car audio.When the source on the Music Center app is different than what appears on the car audio, disconnect the app and the car audio, and then reconnect them.
- Unable to connect to the Music Center app when playing music from a USB device.If your car audio player is connected to a USB device and playing music from that source, it may fail when you try to connect and play music from the Music Center app on a smartphone via Bluetooth connection . If
- Fast rewinding is much faster than usual when playing FLAC format files on my car stereo.When playing a high compression file in the FLAC format, fast rewinding may be much faster. This is normal.
- Steering Wheel Control Compatibility for Japanese cars.You need an RC-SR1 (cable) to perform steering wheel remote input. NOTE: Purchase RC-SR1 (CONNECTION CABLE(SW)) Parts Number: 1-848-796-11 as a service part  Input 2 (Red or Brown)  Input 1 (Green) [G] GND
- Car Audio starts to cut out after Bluetooth connectionFollow the steps below to restart pairing. Check your manual if model-specific information is needed to complete any step. Delete the pairing information of the Bluetooth device On your device, press the MENU button
- The unit cannot recognize my Android device.If the unit cannot recognise the Android device, try the following: Change MSC/MTP to ANDROID in the USB MODE and then try again. Disconnect the cable and connect it again, and then confirm whether the symptom is