Questions & Answers: 7
- Are instruction manuals and user guides for Sony products available for download?IMPORTANT: To download a manual you will need to know the model number of your product. Go to the Manuals section of the model support page to find all available manuals for the particular product Because the Sony
- Where can I purchase the remote control?If you are looking to purchase a new remote control, you can visit your nearest service center.
- How to test if a remote control is sending an Infrared (IR) signal.NOTE: This Answer is for infrared remote controls with the (IR) mark. The (IR) mark is not on Android TV remote controls released in 2016, but they are nonetheless infrared remote controls. An IR Remote Control
- Do products that use magnets affect medical devices such as pacemakers?Medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or variable pressure shunts for hydrocephalus treatment may be affected depending on the magnetic field of the magnet in the product. If you use one of these medical
- Find what you are looking for...manuals, firmware, drivers, specifications and moreLearn how to navigate our website to find manuals, firmwares / softwares, and product specifications. Getting to your Product page | PDF Manuals and Help guides | Firmware / System Update / Drivers | Specifications
- Support by Sony mobile app: stay informed about news, software/firmware updates and more!Want to be informed about the latest firmware / drivers that you need? Or maybe you want to know the best picture settings for your camera? Well, the Support by Sony app* keeps you informed about the latest updates
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that can be used for close-range data transmission from one digital device to another. Bluetooth is essentially a one-to-one wireless connection