This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
The HAP Music Transfer for Windows is an application that transfers music files stored in your computer to the HDD Audio Player.
- Explorer HAP and Help buttons are added on the Setup Console
- Fixed a problem where the some files are not transferred.
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- HAPMusicTransfer_13009060 for HAPS1
- 5.58 MB
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
This software requires a computer meeting the following system requirements:
- One of the following Microsoft Windows operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or higherNote: This software is not guaranteed to work for all computers even if they meet the above system requirements. Furthermore, the following systems are not supported:
- Personally constructed computers or operating systems
- Upgraded operating systems
- Multi-boot environments
- Multi-monitor environments
Download and Installation Instructions
The procedure has been changed to improve the security level.
- Download the HAPMusicTransfer_13009060.exe file to a newly made temporary folder (please note this directory for reference) on your computer.
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded. Confirm no files other than the downloaded file in the folder. Double-click the HAPMusicTransfer_13009060.exe file.
- If the User Account Control screen appears, click Yes or Continue.
- At the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for HAP Music Transfer screen, click Next.
- At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, select I accept the terms of the license agreement, and then click Next to continue.
- At the Select Type screen, select Complete, and then click Next.Note: If you want to change the installation destination, select Custom, and then click Next.
- At the Ready to Install the Program screen, click Install.
- The Setup Status screen displays the installation progress. Please wait for the installation to finish.
- At the InstallShield Wizard Complete screen, click Finish to exit the installer.
Note: If Yes, I want to launch HAP Music Transfer now is checked, the HAP Music Transfer application launches after exit.
The HAP Music Transfer for Windows installation is complete.