- You can only connect USB or Bluetooth keyboard and mouse to a Google TV™ or Android TV™. USB or Bluetooth keyboard and mouse does not work on Smart TV ("This USB device is not supported" is displayed when connecting a USB keyboard or mouse).
- USB keyboards and mice:
In general, our Google TVs and Android TVs can recognize the majority of USB keyboards and mice accessories. However, some functions may not operate as originally intended.
For example, the left-click function on a standard mouse will work, but right-clicking the mouse or trying to use the scroll wheel, will not work.
- Bluetooth keyboards and mouse:
Currently, we do not have any Bluetooth keyboard and mouse that have been officially tested and confirmed to be operational by Sony. But in general, our Google TVs and Android TVs can recognize the majority of Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. However, some functions may not operate as originally intended.
- Bluetooth keyboard doesn't connect through the TV's Bluetooth function. It uses a wireless transmitter that you connect to the USB port of the TV.
Making a Connection
- Connect the USB device to the TV USB port.
- Turn on the connected USB device if necessary (for wireless keyboard and mouse).