SA-SW5 300W Additional Wireless Subwoofer
Questions & Answers: 71
- Sound Bar Troubleshooting GuideIMPORTANT: This guide is only applicable for Sound bar models with a prefix of "HT". For other models, please refer to the Sony support website for solutions Click on the topic to view the Troubleshooting: Hint:
- [VIDEO] How To Connect A Subwoofer Or Wireless Rear Speakers To Your HT-A7000 / HT-A5000By itself, The HT-A7000 Is an amazing soundbar. You can also expand on the experience by adding a subwoofer and rear speakers. Adding a subwoofer will give you a richer deeper sound. The HT-A7000 can be paired to
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - How to pair devicesA 4-part series, we’ll take you through everything you need to know to get the most out of your Sony Bluetooth devices. In the first episode of the series, we’ll explain the basics about the Bluetooth technology
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Pairing devices with NFC (Near Field Communication)A 4-part series, we’ll take you through everything you need to know to get the most out of your Sony Bluetooth devices. In this second episode of our series, we’ll explain how to transfer pictures, files and data
- How can I compare Sony product specifications?If you're interested in comparing Sony product specifications, this is the way to do it! Visit the Sony website Go to the Electronics tab and choose a product category Choose the products you want to compare
- Where can I buy genuine Sony products?Wondering where to buy Sony products? Click on the links below to find retail stores near you. Australia Hong Kong India Indonesia Korea Malaysia New Zealand Phillipines Singapore Taiwan Thailand Vietnam Middle
- How to test the speed of your Internet connection.You must have a working Internet connection connected to a computer and use a website to test your connection speed. Your speed may change over time, so the results of your test may not be the same from day to day
- What is one-touch mirroring?One-touch mirroring is an app that allows you to wirelessly send information from your smartphone or wireless device to a TV. This makes it easy to share information so that everyone in a room can see what is on
- Where can I purchase the remote control?If you are looking to purchase a new remote control, you can visit your nearest service center.
- I don't hear sound from the Sound bar or AV Receiver when I connect the TV to the Sound bar or AV Receiver with an HDMI and Bluetooth connectionThis issue will occur if you use both HDMI and Bluetooth to connect the Sound bar or AV Receiver to the TV. If this happens, disconnect the Bluetooth connection and use only HDMI connection.