XB01 EXTRA BASS™ Portable Wireless Speaker
Questions & Answers: 56
- Information about the CHARGE and BLUETOOTH indicators on the Wireless Speakers (SRS-XB*, SRS-XE*)This article applies only to specific products. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article. CHARGE or CHG indicator Examples of the location Meaning of the indicator Action Meaning Applicable
- Voice cannot be heard or is difficult to hear when on call via the wireless speakerMove your mouth closer to the microphone when talking on the wireless speaker. Example of SRS-XB01 microphone position Microphone NOTE: Refer to your speaker's manual for model-specific information.
- I paired my Bluetooth speakers with my computer, but no sound comes out or I can't reconnectCheck the following: On your computer, make sure you select your speakers as your playback device. In the Sound settings of your computer, check if your speaker is set to Default Device. Make sure the volume of
- The Buttons on My Speaker Don't Respond During Bluetooth PlaybackDepending on the specifications of the device or app used during Bluetooth playback, the buttons of your speaker may not function. Operate your paired device directly to control the playback.
- Portable Speaker volume decreases and stays lowIMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed to complete these steps, refer to the manual supplied with the product. The following situations may cause your portable speaker to output low volume even at the
- There is little or no sound from the Wireless Bluetooth speakerCheck the following to troubleshoot this issue: Check if the Bluetooth indicator of the wireless speaker is lit. Turn off the Bluetooth setting of the source device, then turn it on again to re-establish the Bluetooth
- How to pair your headphones to a macOS or Windows laptop / computerUsing your bluetooth audio device for music playback or calls via USB is not possible. If you're looking for the firmware of your bluetooth audio device, please go to the Downloads section of your model support
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - How to pair devicesA 4-part series, we’ll take you through everything you need to know to get the most out of your Sony Bluetooth devices. In the first episode of the series, we’ll explain the basics about the Bluetooth technology
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Pairing devices with NFC (Near Field Communication)A 4-part series, we’ll take you through everything you need to know to get the most out of your Sony Bluetooth devices. In this second episode of our series, we’ll explain how to transfer pictures, files and data
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Connecting to a Windows computer or MacA 4-part series, we’ll take you through everything you need to know to get the most out of your Sony Bluetooth devices. In this episode of our series, we’ll explain how to pair your Bluetooth-compatible device(s)