Follow the steps below if the error Process Timed Out appears when trying to access any of the Internet video applications.
- Test if the error message only appears when accessing one particular online service or content.
NOTE: If the error message only occurs when trying to access one particular online service, then the content may be temporarily down. In this case, re-attempt to access the online content at a later time or contact the online content support for information.
- Ensure that the Internet speed meets the recommended specification of 2.5Mbps for standard definition (SD) content and 10Mbps for high definition (HD) content.
- Power cycle the network equipments such as modem and router by unplugging the power cord from the electrical outlet for 1 minute.
- Change the Primary DNS to 126.96.36.199 and Secondary DNS to 188.8.131.52 in the Network Setup menu of the Sony product.
- Reset the device to factory default settings.
To perform the factory reset for Android TV, refer to:
How to reset the Android TV to factory settings.
For the other TV, refer to:
How to reset the television to the original factory settings.
- If all previous steps do not resolve the issue contact your Internet service provider (ISP).