There is no sound from the truly wireless headphones, or sound is only heard from one side.
- If the sound occasionally does not output from the headphones, or the sound of the headphones is interrupted, refer to the article Sound is interrupted or noise occurs while playing music.
- If you use the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa features on the headphones, and the sound is heard on only one side of the headphones, refer to the article No sound is output or the headphones do not work when using only one side of the headphones.
- If foreign substances (such as earwax) build up in the earbuds, no sound may come out or the volume may seem lower than usual. Regular cleaning can prevent these issues. For details, refer to the article How to care for the headphones (WF-**, WI-** Series).
If your specific issue is not listed above, follow these steps:
- Place the headphones in the charging case and close the lid. Once the lid is closed, wait a few seconds, then remove them and make a Bluetooth connection to the desired device.
- Reset the headphones. Select your model for specific instructions:
- Turn up the volume of the connected device.
- If using an app with the connected mobile device and no sound is heard, check with another app.
- Check if the Bluetooth connection is established with the device you are connecting to.
- Check that the connected device is playing music.
- Charge the headphones.
- When charging, set the headphones in the charging case and close the lid.
- Connect the charging case to an AC outlet or computer using the supplied USB Type-C cable
- Initialize the headphones and pair them again
Select your model for details: