Questions & Answers: 109
- No sound is heard from one or both sides of the wireless headset (WF-1000XM3, WF-SP800N)If there is no sound, or a sound is only heard from only one side of the headset, follow these steps: IMPORTANT: For WF-1000XM3, if this issue occurs when connected to a Windows 10 computer, updating the software
- The noise canceling effect is not sufficient (WF-1000XM3, WF-SP800N).The Noise Canceling function is most effective for low frequency (bass) noise, such noise made by vehicles or air conditioning, but not all sounds can be completely canceled. Follow these steps if you feel that
- Loud wind noise can be heard from the wireless headsetIf the noise canceling function or ambient sound mode is turned on, the ambient may environment increase the wind noise. If the wind noise is loud, turn off the noise canceling function and ambient sound mode.
- The noise canceling function doesn't switch when I tap the left earbud of my wireless headsetQuickly (about 0.3 seconds) tap the left touch sensor of your headphones to change the noise canceling function. NOTE: If contact with the touch sensor is too long, the left touch sensor activates Quick Attention
- How to achieve the best fit for your Sony Truly Wireless / In-Ear EarbudsChoosing the right fit for your earbuds is not only essential to ensure the best audio experience and maximum noise cancelation. You should naturally be able to enjoy your listening experience without any discomfort
- Google Assistant unintentionally starts when I try to switch the Noise Canceling and Ambient Sound Mode functionsCheck the following. When the headphones and Bluetooth device are reconnected, the Google Assistant notification may pop up. If you tap that notification, the assignment of the headphone button or the touch sensor
- "Google Assistant is not connected" is heard when the headset is switched to either sides using touch sensor for Google assistant function on an iPhone.To fix this issue, delete the Bluetooth pairing information from the iPhone, and then pair the headphones again.
- How to check the remaining battery level of the charging case.You can check the approximate amount of remaining charge of the charging case when you set the headsets in the charging case. If the red indicator of the charging case and the headsets light up: The remaining battery
- The volume turns to maximum when I connect the wireless headset to a Bluetooth device.Depending on the Bluetooth device (such as a smartphone), this issue can occur if the volume is not properly linked with the headset. If this is the case, either the volume of the headset turns to maximum, or the
- Using Noise Cancellation without playing musicDid you know you can use the noise cancellation (NC) function can be without playing back music? It can be a handy feature to block out background sounds in noisy places such as a train or a plane. You can change