Questions & Answers: 112
- No sound is heard from one or both sides of the wireless headset. (WF-1000XM3, WF-SP800N, WF-XB700)If there is no sound, or a sound is only heard from only one side of the headset, follow these steps: IMPORTANT: For WF-1000XM3, if this issue occurs when connected to a Windows 10 computer, updating the software
- Loud wind noise can be heard from the wireless headsetIf the noise canceling function or ambient sound mode is turned on, the ambient may environment increase the wind noise. If the wind noise is loud, turn off the noise canceling function and ambient sound mode.
- How to achieve the best fit for your Sony Truly Wireless / In-Ear EarbudsChoosing the right fit for your earbuds is not only essential to ensure the best audio experience and maximum noise cancelation. You should naturally be able to enjoy your listening experience without any discomfort
- "Google Assistant is not connected" is heard when the headset is switched to either sides using touch sensor for Google assistant function on an iPhone.To fix this issue, delete the Bluetooth pairing information from the iPhone, and then pair the headphones again.
- Troubleshoot why the Truly Wireless headphones are not chargingThis page introduces how to troubleshoot when Truly Wireless headphones cannot charge. Select your model for troubleshooting details: WF-1000X WF-1000XM3 WF-H800 WF-SP700N WF-SP800N WF-SP900 WF-XB700 Select model
- Troubleshoot Truly Wireless headphones Bluetooth pairing issuesThis page introduces how to troubleshoot for Truly Wireless headphones Bluetooth pairing issues. Select your model for details: WF-1000X WF-1000XM3 WF-H800 WF-SP700N WF-SP800N WF-SP900 WF-XB700 Select model Follow
- How to use Bluetooth headphones for video calls on the computerTo meet the increasing needs of video calls these days, this FAQ introduces how to use Bluetooth headphones for video calls on computers. If audio settings are not set properly on your video calling app, the voice
- How to care for the wireless headphones (WF-**, WI-** Series)If the earbuds are not well-maintained and foreign substances (such as dust or earwax) build up, the volume may seem lower than usual or not come out at all, they may not charge properly, or the water resistant
- Sound quality is low, or the bass (low frequency) sound is low. (WF-SP800N)Step 1: Replace the earbuds with ones that feel more sealed If the earbuds do not fit your ears, or if the headphones are not attached properly, the noise canceling function can be affected. To get the best sound
- The noise canceling effect is not sufficient. (WF-SP800N)NOTE: The Noise Canceling function is most effective for low frequency (bass) noise, such noise made by vehicles or air conditioning, but not all sounds can be completely canceled. Follow these steps if you feel