Our experts are here to provide you with instant solutions.
Technical Support & Repairs
Meet our Engineers who will resolve any technical difficulty at the below service centre
Authorized Service Centre:
X-cite General Trading Co. S.P.C.
Block No. 4, Street No. 12,
Next to Alghanim Freight
Al Rai Industrial Area, Safat, Kuwait.
Tel : 1 803535.
Thank you for purchasing a Sony product.
In addition to your specific legal rights under applicable law, Sony Middle East and Africa FZE ("Sony") provides you warranty coverage for certain Sony products specifically for the Kuwait market and purchased from Sony authorised dealer in the State Of Kuwait ("Sony Products") with certain limitations ("Warranty").
Please carefully read and understand the terms and conditions of the Warranty provided hereunder.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Period of Warranty:
We would offer 12 months of Warranty from the date of purchase ("Warranty Period").
- Sony Products Covered By Warranty:
Please refer to the following list of Sony products to be covered by the Warranty:
Televisions * #
Home Theatre & Sound Bars
Blu-ray Disc & DVD Players
In-Car Receivers, Players & Amplifiers
Interchangeable-lens Cameras and Lenses
Lens Style Cameras
Any products not specifically mentioned above are not covered by the Warranty.
- Parts Not Covered Under Warranty:
(i) Accessories (such as remote controls, adaptors, cables and similar items)
(ii) Consumables (components that are expected to require periodic replacement during the lifetime of a product such as batteries and similar items)
(iii) Cosmetic parts of the product (such as cabinets, buttons, switches and similar items)
(iv) Software and any updates thereof
- In order to benefit from the Warranty, you have to present Sony authorised reseller's invoice / receipt, which shows the date of purchase of subject Sony product.
- The Warranty being offered is only for repair of the product, NOT a replacement of the product, etc.
- The Warranty being offered does NOT cover:
- Transportation to and from the service center, shipping costs, local customs and any other traffic related costs that may occur.
- Removal and installation of the product.
- Any physical damage or burnt components due to build-up of excessive heat, corrosion due to moisture or insects, external hits or internal glass breaks, accidents, transit damage, power fluctuations, product misuse, improper cleaning, natural disaster and / or by any operation violating or not covered by usage instructions.
- Sony products tampered with or repaired by any person who is not authorised by Sony.
- Sony products whose Model Name or Serial Number does not match with that on the product, invoice / receipt, or if they have been altered, removed or mutilated.
- Only Sony’s Authorised Service Centers can judge whether or not the Warranty is applicable under the above mentioned conditions.
To the extent allowed by applicable laws, no implied warranty (including that of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose) applies to Sony products. You can enforce your right or cure any damage caused to you only by ways specified in the Warranty. Sony shall not be liable for loss of data or any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages (including loss of benefits or profits) arising from or in connection with Sony products, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise.
Please contact the following Sony Authorised Service Centre to avail Warranty Services:
X-cite General Trading Co. S.P.C.
Block No. 4, Street No. 12, Next to Alghanim Freight
Al-Rai Industrial Area
Tel : 1-803535
Email : XciteSMTeam@alghanim.com
Service Hours : Saturday to Thursday : 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
*Home Service is applicable for Sony In Warranty Televisions above 40" only.
# Multi Country Warranty for Televisions valid in India
, for all sales made with effect from the 1st of September 2018 and onwards.