Our experts are here to provide you with instant solutions.
Technical Support & Repairs
Meet our Engineers who will resolve any technical difficulty at the below service centre
Thank you for purchasing a Sony product.
In addition to your specific legal rights under applicable law, Sony Middle East and Africa FZE ("Sony") provides you warranty coverage for certain Sony products specifically for the South African market and purchased from Sony authorised dealer in the Republic Of South Africa ("Sony Products") with certain limitations ("Warranty").
Please carefully read and understand the terms and conditions of the Warranty provided hereunder.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Period of Warranty:
We would offer 24 / 12 months of Warranty from the date of purchase (“Warranty Period”).
Sony Products Covered By Warranty:
Please refer to the following list of Sony Products to be covered by the Warranty:
- Home Theatre & Sound Bars - 24 months
- Blu-ray Disc & DVD Players - 24 months
- Interchangeable-lens Cameras and Lenses - 24 months
- MP3 Players and Wireless Speakers - 12 months
- In-Car Receivers, Players & Amplifiers, Marine Audio - 12 months
- Camcorders and Action Cameras - 12 months
- Compact Cameras and Lens Style Cameras - 12 months
Any products not specifically mentioned above are not covered by the Warranty.
- Parts Not Covered Under Warranty:
(i) Accessories (such as remote controls, adaptors, cables and similar items)
(ii) Consumables (components that are expected to require periodic replacement during the lifetime of a product such as batteries and similar items)
(iii) Cosmetic parts of the product (such as cabinets, buttons, switches and similar items)
(iv) Software and any updates thereof
- In order to benefit from the Warranty, you have to present Sony authorised reseller's invoice / receipt, which shows the date of purchase of subject Sony product.
- The Warranty being offered is only for repair of the product, NOT a replacement of the product, etc.
- The Warranty being offered does NOT cover:
- Transportation to and from the service center, shipping costs, local customs and any other traffic related costs that may occur.
- Removal and installation of the unit.
- Any physical damage or burnt components due to build-up of excessive heat, corrosion due to moisture or insects, external hits or internal glass breaks, accidents, transit damage, power fluctuations, product misuse, improper cleaning, natural disaster and / or by any operation violating or not covered by usage instructions.
- Sony products tampered with or repaired by any person who is not authorised by Sony.
- Sony products whose Model Name or Serial Number does not match with that on the product, invoice / receipt, or if they have been altered, removed or mutilated.
- Only Sony’s Authorised Service Centers can judge whether or not the Warranty is applicable under the above mentioned conditions.
To the extent allowed by applicable laws, no implied warranty (including that of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose) applies to Sony products. You can enforce your right or cure any damage caused to you only by ways specified in the Warranty. Sony shall not be liable for loss of data or any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages (including loss of benefits or profits) arising from or in connection with Sony products, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise.
*Sony Authorised Service Centers that repair Cybershot Camera, DSLR Camera and Handycam:
PREMIUM BRAND DISTRIBUTORS (PTY) LTD.*
Premium House Grey Owl Village, Brakfontein & Erasmus Drive, Louwlardia, 0157, Centurion
Tel: 086 116 4566
PREMIUM BRAND DISTRIBUTORS (PTY) LTD.*
Boulevard Office Park (Block C, Ground Floor), Woodstock, Cape Town
Tel:086 116 4566
For other products , please contact below Sony Authorised Service Centers:
PRETORIA APPLIANCE & TV
75 Retief Road, Pretoria West, Pretoria
Tel: 012 327 5169 / 70 / 71
Unit 1A, Block A, Gallagher Corner, Richards Drive, Midrand
Tel:011 805 5148
WESTERN CAPE TV
Unit 3N, Cr Birch & Linton Close, Beaconvale, Parow, Capetown
Tel: 021Â 930 2520 / 1
36 Market Street, George
Tel: 044 874 4280
Shop 13, Helens 20 SC, Kritzinger Road, Florentia, Alberton
Tel: 011 907 2165 / 011 869 7209
MASTER AUDIO VISUAL
471 Umgeni Road, Umgeni, Durban
Tel: 031 312 4213
RAJ MAHARAJ REPAIRS
47 Harding Street, Kenyan Arcade, Newcastle
Tel: 034 312 5128
7 Neser Street, Welkom
Tel: 057 353 3219
31 Glen Road, Hilton, Bloemfontein
Tel: 051 430 4722
6 Amaway, Main Road, Amalinda, East London
Tel: 043 741 1750
85 Chris Hani Street, Wilkoppies, Klerksdorp
Tel: 018 462 3634 / 3698
RUSTENBURG TV CENTRE
6 Mangaan Street, Zinniaville, Rustenburg
Tel: 014 538 2103 / 014 538 0519
11A Vuyisile Mini Street, Bethal
Tel: 017 647 2617
40 Mostert Street, Sonheuwel Central, Nelspruit
Tel: 013 755 4727
Bashee Street East, Three Rivers, Vereeniging
Tel: 016 423 1242 / 3/ 4
89 Schoeman Street, Polokwane
Tel: 015 297 0357