Check the Available operating time in your model's Help Guide for operating times of the headphones on a fully-charged battery. If you enable the following functions, the operating time will be shorter.
Note: The supported functions vary depending on the model.
- DSEE Extreme, DSEE HX, DSEENote: If you activate the Equalizer and DSEE Extreme (or DSEE HX, DSEE) at the same time, the operating time will be shorter than if you enable only one of the functions.
- Priority on sound mode while using Bluetooth
- Voice assistant
- Automatic wind noise reductionNote:
- For Truly Wireless headphones: Be sure to store the headphones in the charging case after use. If the headphones are placed in a pocket or bag, they may recognize that they are being worn and turn on by mistake.
- For Headband and In-ear headphones: If the headphones are not used for a long time, the rechargeable battery usage hours may be reduced. If this happens, the battery life will improve after recharging several times. To avoid over-discharge, if you store the headphones for a long time, charge the battery once every 6 months.