Questions & Answers: 31
- Are instruction manuals and user guides for Sony products available for download?IMPORTANT: To download a manual you will need to know the model number of your product. Go to the Manuals section of the model support page to find all available manuals for the particular product Because the Sony
- Can I replace the built-in battery of the Live-View Remote myself?The built-in battery cannot be replaced by the user. It can only be replaced at a Sony Authorized Service Center.
- There is no sound when viewing the video coming from the camera on a Live-View Remote or a mobile device.The sound is not supported when viewing the movie coming from a camera on a Live-View Remote or mobile device. To playback the video with sound, transfer the video from the camera to another device that supports
- Can the Live-View Remote turn ON the camera power?The remote control cannot turn ON the camera power. It is not designed to perform this function.
- Is it possible to change to another camera while the Live-View Remote and the camera are connected via Wi-Fi?No, it is not. If you want to connect the Live-View Remote to another camera, disconnect the Wi-Fi® connection first, and change to another camera from the Wi-Fi device selection menu.
- Can the RM-LVR1 remote control be used to play back or delete images stored in the camera?The remote control cannot play back or delete images stored in the camera. It is only used for controlling the camera remotely and watching the live-view image.
- What is the Wi-Fi range of the Live-View Remote ?The Wi-Fi range of the remote control is around 16 feet (5 meters). NOTE: The range above is only an approximate. The actual range varies depending on the environment. You may not be able to connect if the distance
- Can the Live-View Remote be connected to the camera using a Wi-Fi access point or wireless router?The remote control cannot be connected to the camera through a Wi-Fi access point or wireless router. To connect the remote control to the camera, make sure that the Wi-Fi function of both the remote control and
- Can the Live-View Remote be used underwater?Although the remote control is designed to be waterproof, the Wi-Fi signals cannot travel underwater. Therefore, it cannot be used underwater to control a camera. NOTES: The remote control is waterproof to a depth
- Is the Live-View Remote compatible with Near Field Communication (NFC) technology?Although the remote control uses a Wi-Fi signal, it is not supported for use with NFC technology.